If you want to make money online ... Make money from Google Adsense ... Make money from affiliate ... What ever?
Then you are in the right place. So let's begin..

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Make Money on the Internet? Who Me?

Never in my life did I ever think it would be possible for me to make money on the Internet…especially enough money to support the lifestyle I’ve been used to living. I’ve worked in accounting my entire life and, as Controller for a manufacturing company, I make a decent income. Unfortunately, I didn’t plan wisely and have no money put aside for retirement. At my age, this started getting me worried, and that is when I started spending every spare moment online looking for other ways to earn additional income. After several months of joining this and selling that, my efforts have finally paid off! I discovered what it’s all about and how to use the system to work for me. It doesn’t happen over-night and there are no actual “get rich quick” programs out there. Just like a real “concrete and mortar” business, it takes time and some investing to get the results. If you can’t invest some time and a little money, you will get nowhere in your business. This is true in the “real” world and the “Internet” world.

The best way to earn substantial online income is to obtain multiple streams of various incomes from different affiliate sites or MLM programs. I used to absolutely HATE MLM! But, after joining the #1 program on the Internet (they’ve been in business since 1989), I’ve done a complete turn-around. MLM helps you build “Leveraged Income”, along with “Residual Income”, and this is what it’s all about!

Leveraged Income is money you earn through other people’s efforts. By simply sponsoring a few “go-getters” in your MLM program, you can eventually have hundreds, even thousands, of people putting dollars into your pocket from around the world around the clock! Work closely with those you sponsor and teach them to duplicate your efforts. This will help build a powerful team of people just like you!

Residual Income is income that keeps coming in month after month, year after year, from work you do only ONCE. This is REAL wealth that the world’s wealthiest people have known for decades. This is the kind of income that brings you true financial freedom. This is like a “royalty” from writing a book or recording a song and getting paid forever on it. In MLM, your prospects and team members are usually provided with a monthly renewal on products or subscriptions, which they want to receive on a monthly basis, and the stream of income is usually “automatic”.

Of course, in all Internet businesses, effective marketing is the key. After trying several different marketing programs, and keeping close track of these programs, I was able to narrow down my marketing efforts to the few that ACTUALLY worked for me. I have different coding methods I use to keep close tabs on what is working and what isn’t working. This has helped me save a lot of money on my marketing efforts. I only use the one’s that produced results. I also provide strong leadership to all “newbie’s” I sponsor in my different streams of businesses. This not only provides the “leveraged” and “residual” income needed to survive, but gives them the same opportunities I’ve been given.

I market my website to share the programs, e-Books, etc, that actually proved themselves by earning substantial amounts of income, which has provided the lucrative means I need to support my “high maintenance”. Anyone can earn a living on the Internet if they are given the profitable channels to work with and I provide the “best of the best” at www.toyoursuccessonline.com.

To Your Success Online,

Teri Trantanella

 

Making Money For Beginners Guide | Design by iBloGraphics